Thursday, September 24, 2009

fantastical

You know one of those fantasy conversations you keep having, well girls know what I mean. The ones where there is she said and he said, and then things magically work out just like we want them to with a lot of groveling from the 'he' involved. Well I was having one of those conversations in my head, and suddenly, the hypothetical me said something I didn't expect her to, something I wouldn't have in those circumstances. It fell into place. Answers came to me. And everything about that fantasy, the reason I wanted it to come true did not exist (well except the part where I had this amazing dress on, and looked awesome, and everyone knew me this really hot place, oh well! )

I now know what writers mean when they say characters have a mind of their own, in this case it seemed even the fantastical me had a mind of her own. I wish more characters would speak to me.

No comments: